Get advice on 01752 561 981 or Request a Callback

  Property Insurances

In order for us to provide an accurate quote for your Property Insurance (including Caravans, Boats and Animals), please fill out all 5 forms below. The forms will take approximately 5 minutes to complete but if you have any questions or would prefer to speak to an advisor, please Contact Us.

Property Insurances Application

Check form below for highlighted fields to solve error(s) or contact us for assistance on 01752 561981.
please complete each step in order and proceed to the next step when all required fields are completed. If you need any assistance, please call us on 01752 561981 or email us at

Do you know what kind of cover you need?

Please select one or more property type from the below list by checking the box(es)

Please fill in the form below and an advisor will contact you to assist with your application. Please tick at least one box.

and would like to get a direct quote, please click the 'Quote' link next to your selected option below, where available.


Cover against loss or damage to your home and/or its contents. In most cases, you would be expected to carry an initial share of the risk such as the first £100 of any claim; this is known as the 'excess'. The amount of the excess will vary depending on the risk and is likely to be £1,000 or more for damage caused by movement of the property. If you have a mortgage, it will be a mandatory requirement that the property is protected by an insurance policy for the full repair costs (there may be exceptions). It is sensible to insure for the full cost of repairs or replacements else any claim will not be met in full.


Cover against loss or damage to your home, while temporarily unoccupied. Most insurances are void if the owner (or tenant) is not in residence. It may be possible to arrange specialist cover to protect your property during a period of your temporary absence.


Cover against loss or damage to a Park Home i.e. a 'building' on a temporary site with all facilities available. Theoretically, these homes could be moved without disturbing the ground on which they sit.


Cover against damages to your static caravan while on site.


Cover against damages caused to or by your Touring Caravan while being towed or on site.


Cover against damages caused to or by your boat while stowed,on its moorings or in use.


Cover against injuries to your horse or claims brought against you.


Cover against injuries or illness to your pet or claims brought against you due to actions by your pet.

Number of: *




Please Note: LEA Financial Services Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to advise on and arrange non-investment insurance contracts. Some insurance contracts are not regulated.

Please get in contact if you're looking for information about any of our services.
Either call us on 01752 561981 or Request a Callback