Get advice on 01752 561 981 or Request a Callback

 Personal & Lifestyle Insurance

In order for us to provide an accurate quote for the protection you require, please fill out all 5 forms below. The forms will take approximately 6 minutes to complete but if you have any questions or would prefer to speak to an advisor, please Contact Us.

Personal & Lifestyle Insurance Application

Check form below for highlighted fields to solve error(s) or contact us for assistance on 01752 561981.
please complete each step in order and proceed to the next step when all required fields are completed. If you need any assistance, please call us on 01752 561981 or email us at

Do you know what kind of cover you need?

Please select one or more property type from the below list by checking the box(es)

Please fill in the form below and an advisor will contact you to assist with your application.
Please tick at least one box.

I would like to get a direct quote.
Please click the 'Quote' link next to your selected option below, where available.


Cover that will provide continuing income should you become ill or injured, thereby preventing you from earning a living until you recuperate. The policy should also enable you to meet all your committed outgoings during this period.


This cover is intended to meet your mortgage, rent or loan commitments in the event you have an accident or sickness that prevents you working. It can also help in the event of unexpected loss of employment. This policy differs from Income Protection in that it protects your ability to make payments.


Cover for costs that could be incurred if an event you are organising goes wrong or needs to be cancelled or if someone is injured, etc. The event can be indoors, outdoors, or in a marquee, from fete to festival, party to product launch, a conference or team building day, or simply a meeting or celebration. If you are going to incur costs, you need to know you that you are covered should something go wrong.


Cover for loss of personal belongings and medical expenses while travelling overeas. While the NHS may be able to compensate you for some of these costs, they will normally need to be met by you in the first instance. It is bad enough to become ill or injured wghile traveling, but the costs you may have to meet could be devaststing.

Also see: Wedding Insurance

Details of what your policy should cover

Please complete all relevant boxes below for the type of cover you need. Not all boxes may be required.

Please Note: LEA Financial Services Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to advise on and arrange non-investment insurance contracts. Some insurance contracts are not regulated.

Please get in contact if you're looking for information about any of our services.
Either call us on 01752 561981 or Request a Callback